A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading OR header & menu load only

I get that error, or the top of the page will load, but nothing else [see image].

I have disabled every plugin except Cornerstone. Error persists.

Wordpress 4.8.2
Cornerstone 2.1.3
X 5.2.2

I have set my php.ini memory_limit = 256M and max execution time to max_execution_time = 360, and my wp_config reads:

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

Thoughts?

Hey there,

Thank you for providing the login information. I have checked the website and it took forever to load the cornerstone, and in the end, I also encounter the error that you’ve explained.

It seems that it is not enough to add the PHP memory limit function in WordPress, you will need to contact your hosting service provider and ask them to increase the limit from their side too.

Also please ask them to remove cornerstone URLs from their mod_security rules. For more information:

You can test the case by moving your website to another hosting or your local machine and check if you see the same error or not:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply!

The host has increased the PHP memory limit and have removed the the site from mod_security, but I still seem to be having the same issue.

Hi there,

IT’s a bit random, in 10 tries, 6 works. Are you on shared hosting? I noticed that even by accessing your site or navigating your admin, it’s too slow. And if it’s slow then the requests and previews are going to timeout. It’s really too slow even by accessing the dashboard so the problem is not the builder but the site itself.

Though, I can see that memory limit is already increased, would you mind contacting your hosting provider and see if you can get information why it’s too slow?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.