A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading. again

Running into this error message when trying to edit pages of sub-sites on our MultiSite network.

What’s interesting, is that it’s only happening on our non domain mapped sites. So, sites where we haven’t mapped a domain to and are just using the sub-domain.

I’ve read through the forums on this and tried:

  1. With a fresh child theme, error still happens.
  2. Edited my database to make sure my base domain was https (really thought this would have done it).
  3. cleared all cache

Still getting these errors when editing or creating a page. Any ideas?

It never fails, ask for help and it comes to you. I needed to not only update the base site to https, but every sub-site that is using this theme as well.
I hope this helps someone else who’s experiencing this issue.

Not sure if this is helpful, but I was using the custom permalinks plugin and that was causing this same error on my site. I had to revert back to the older version of Cornerstone so that I could continue to use that plugin until I find a compatible option.

Good luck.

Glad it’s sorted out and thanks for sharing, @mgyura

Also thanks for chiming in, @PoscoCreative

Hi! I’m very new at this and im wondering if you can help me. I’m getting a white preview screen. i was able to find the errors but have no idea how to fix them…lol, please help, i cant move forward without it.

maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?v=3&ver=4.8:35 Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Also, i have a seperate issue but no sure if i have to post it here.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hi @dancingcouponerofsix

Thanks for writing around! Can you please create a new thread and post all of your questions over there and also provide us with login credentials in a Secure Note as well in your own thread.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.