A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from load

Greetings,
I am also receiving this error:
β€œA conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”

1 Like

Hello @SILIT,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

After spending sometime in the backend I got the Cornerstone working for you. First there is issue with SSL and for that I replaced HTTPS with HTTP in Settings > General. Doing that Cornerstone was loading with won’t preview the elements. As a possible solution I went ahead and deactivated all the plugins except Cornerstone and also resaved the permalinks settings and now Cornerstone is loading absolutely fine. I have rolled back website to earlier stage and you need to find out the plugin that is causing the conflict by activating one at a time. I suggest you to please check at your end and let us know. Kindly clear the browser cache before accessing website. https://screencast.com/t/kkl6FZMqlCIh

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.