Hi
I am having an issue trying to edit translated pages in cornerstone. I have checked some of the other threads, but don’t seem to have an answer that relates to my issue. Are you able to help?
Hi there!
There are currently some known issues with WPML compatibility, we’re working with the WPML team to resolve these as quickly as possible. 
Thanks!
Thanks, will you let me know when there is a fix?
Hi there,
There is no ETA at the moment regarding this but I wonder if I can help you regarding this. Kindly go to Languages menu of the WPML and change the URL mode from parameter mode (?lang=en) to subdirectory mode (/en/).
Also, try to change the admin language to the one you want to edit. If you still are experiencing the problem kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up and see if we can be of a help.
Hi Christopher
Thanks for the suggestions. I changed the WPML URL mode to subdirectory as you suggested and selected german as the admin language, but Cornerstone will not open the page for me to edit. Here are the login details I provided earlier - I have added them in a secure note
Hi,
I updated your permalinks under Settings > Permalinks and it seems to work now.

Kindly check in your end.
Yes that’s great. Thanks for your help
Glad to hear it!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.