Hi
Since the last update of X 5.2.2, I got the “A conflict on the front end etc.” error : for most of the pages that are in the second language (english), that I open either from the regular wp page list or with the big orange “edit with cornerstone” button.
When accessing the pages from the cornerstone content panel, or by going to a page and choosing X/Edit menu it works well.
Julien
Hey Julien,
Thanks for posting in! After you have updated, did you cleared your plugin cache and site cache? To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Regards.
Hi !
Yes, I cleared the browser cache and there’s no cache plugin on this wp site, and the wpcache on the server is off.
here my credentials :
thanks a lot!
Hi again !
I just updated to X 5.2.3 and cornerstone 2.1.4 and all seems to work now !
thanks !
Hello There,
It’s good to know that the latest version updates has resolve your issue.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.
Best Regards.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.