A conflict from the front end

Hi.
I can’t edit
with cornerstone I get a conflict from “my” front end message.
Everything is updated to the latest versions.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

There are several third party plugins installed which might be causing some conflict. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi. Deactivated every plugin except cornerstone. Still not working. Thanks!

Hi There,

So it seems the issue was resolve without me doing anything. Here’s what happened when I first check your site it is in Twenty Seventeen theme, I did login with the credentials you provided above to check the themes panel (Utseende > Teman) I see there that you have a broken child theme active, its name is x-child but it has no parent.

I did check your home page to confirm the issue and it is. When I navigate back to themes panel it switch to a working child theme (the child theme that you have now), but its folder is named x-child-3, so I suspect you have multiple child theme installed and the corrupted one is causing the “A conflict from the front end” issue. When I check back your homepage the Cornerstone is opening fine (https://prnt.sc/g9g3r9, https://prnt.sc/g9g4df).

The corrupted child theme is gone on the themes panel now, but you should see its remnant folder under \wp-content\themes\ directory, unless someone on your team deleted it that is why the site automatically switch the working child theme (x-child-3).

Thanks,

Thanks for the help! Do you know if theres a way that I can merge my accounts handling the licenses?

Please open a separate thread for the license question and we’ll forward it to our accounts manager.

Thanks.