9 left tabs instead of just 5 (Cornerstone)

Hi,

I need 9 left tabs instead of just 5. Also it has to be in Cornerstone otherwise the client is not able to adjust the content.

Thx in advanced.

Grtz Marco

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

The max for tab elements are just 5, but this was already on our feature request list. I tried some workaround, but only doable with the shortcode which may your client may not able to do.

You may use 3rd party tabs for now.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thx for your reply.
I don’t want to use another plugin just for tabs.

When do you think there is an update regarding the tabs?

Grtz Marco

Hi Marco,

Unfortunately, we cannot provide an ETA when this feature will be implemented for the tab element as this depends on the amount of request this feature gets.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.