7 tabs evenly spaced

A while back, I exchanged a few emails trying to get 7 tabs to evenly space out across the tab section. We resolved this issue back then, however the issue has resurfaced. The only reason I can think that this happened was b/c of a theme update, as I’ve done nothing to the CSS code. How can I get the tabs evenly spaced again in the last section called VFD’s on the bottom of this page: https://www.preferredpump.com/training

Here is what we already added to the CSS to fix this issue originally:

.x-nav-tabs.seven>li {
width: 14.28%;
}

.x-nav-tabs.seven>li:last-child {
border-right: none;
}

@media (min-width: 980px) {
#x-section-17 .x-nav-tabs.top>li{
width: 14.28%;
}

Never mind, I figured it out. I had added a new section I titled “Pressure Tanks”, which was called “section 18” before I named it, and VFD’s was called “section 17”. I then moved “Pressure Tanks” up to be in alphabetical order, and that made VFD’s section 18 rather than 17. Once I changed the 7-tab CSS to “section 18” it all went back to good.

Cheers!

Hey,

We are glad that you solved your problem.