6.0.2 Update problem with prior versions layout pages

It appears my prior layout pages have been replaced after the update. Not sure how this could have happened, but the pages are now categorized under the single pages menu within cornerstone. I can see all of my prior sections, rows, grids, etc. are listed within the toolbar, but all of these layout/single pages now have my about-page layout embedded into them somehow. Wondering if someone can help me correct this?

Hey Dean,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please share to us your WP Admin credentials so we can check your site? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey Dean,

The login credentials you supplied are incorrect. Please provide the correct credentials.

• screenshot relocated in the secure note

Thanks.

Do you know why the secure not feature not available on my replies?

The only option I have for a secure note is replying to my last note and every time I try to send you a secure note it clears out my last one??

When I try to reply to your notes the secure note option is not accessible or visible.

Hey Dean,

Yes, if you have a new note to post, you need to attach a secure note to your latest reply. If you edit the secure note in the previous reply, the old note will be gone because you’re essentially editing it.

The access you provided is the Godaddy access and that requires 2 factor authenticaion. Please create a NEW Administrator account in your WordPress site and provide us that new Admin account login credentials. Please don’t use Godaddy because we cannot work with 2 factor authentication.

• screenshot relocated in the secure note.

Thanks.

Sorry about that, I will send a secure note with updated credentials.

Christian- Can you please remove that screenshot with my partial information?
Thanks.

Hi Dean,

I have logged in to your site and I am seeing that it is now updating to Pro 6.0.3. Can you please point out which layout you are referring to that it is replaced or have encountered an issue with it?

• See the secure note

Best Regards.

Ruenel-
I read so many reviews about how great the support is for Themco, which is why I choose to purchase it.
I appreciate you taking a look, but the response time (6 days) and switching between support (Yourself & Christian) has left me to troubleshoot (google searches for hours on end) on my own, I seemed to have fixed the issue.

Before you close this thread, would you please remove the screenshot Christen posted within this thread or ask him to follow through with my request? I really don’t understand why he refused to do so and do not feel comfortable with any information, even partial being placed inside a thread.

Thanks you.

Hi Dean,

It is good to know that your issue has been resolved. Meanwhile, I have also removed the screenshots and transferred them in the secure notes instead. Only you and our staff can view the screenshots now. We can use the screenshot for future reference of your issue if in case it comes back.

Have a good day to you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.