504 Gateway Time-out when using The Grid

Having been using The Grid plugin with success on the latest version of X / Cornerstone to display pages in a ‘Grid’ type. However today if I go to any page with The Grid on it displays:

504 Gateway Time-out

As soon as I remove the grid the page works fine. So I did the following as a test:

• Deactivated each plugin one by one
  • Removed all featured images that were displaying on the grid incase that was slowing it down
  • Adding The Grid to a test page with nothing on it

Same error every time. It just takes ages to load and then shows the error

If I go to the Grids I have made and try to preview them in its settings it just loads forever.

However if I ‘edit with cornerstone’ on these pages I can see a preview of it.

Please advise - I have added everything to the Secure note - thank you

Jason

Hello @hyperdrive_boom,

Thanks for writing to us

Sorry for your inconvenience, I tried to access your site but the given credentials are not working and your site is under construction mode.

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

I would also recommend you please have a look at this article for reference.

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.