503 Service Unavailable when x theme is active

Hi,
My website https://kellyandgreg.com/ generating error while using X theme But its working fine with default theme. I have disable plugins but there are no success. There are no errors in log . When activating x theme website crashed and showing 503 Service Unavailable. Can you please help me to short out issue.
Thanks.

Hello @gregtreadway,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • FTP login details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello,
I have share details in secure note. Please check and resolve issue.
Thanks.

Also i have same issue in https://www.ahavalearning.org/, its working fine with default theme but not with X theme.

Hi @gregtreadway,

I have checked your website and found that the 503 error is showing, but when tried to access the files it is not connecting. Can you please check the FTP credentials and send them to us again?
On the other hand, I would suggest you check the version X theme, and if that is not the latest please update it by following the below steps.

1. Delete the existing Cornerstone.
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be on the latest version

If that does not help, please reshare the FTP credential again.

Thanks

Hi,
I have done this but not working. I have updated ftp details in secure note. Please check.
Thanks.

Hi @gregtreadway,

I have checked and found that you are still using the older version of X i.e. 10.1.2 where as the latest version is 10.4.19. I would suggest you update the X by following the steps given in my previous steps and check if that helps. If that does not help, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.CSS/JS Customization
5.Disabling Cache
6.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above works, please copy your live site to a staging server so we can troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thanks, Working fine with updated theme.

Hi @gregtreadway,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.