503 error after accidentally changing themes

I use Cornerstone Theme X. On my Word Press Dashboard, I got a message that said I had serious errors with my site. One of the suggestions was that I should delete unused themes. I deleted all of my unused themes and then saw that I should have left Twenty Twenty Four, so I added it back and activated it. This changed everything on my site so I tried to activat Theme X. I had two versions and activated the latest one, but that didn’t work so I tried to activate the other one as well. At that point everything went and I got the 503 Service Unavailable Error. Now I can’t do anything. Please help. The web address is www.dawnnilo.com

Hello @Dawn_Nilo,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you please have a look at this article to learn more about how to get rid of your issue.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • FTP or Cpanel details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello Dawn,

Can you please provide the FTP details instead? We want to check the files on your WP installation.

Thanks.

Oh sorry, I gave you only the password!
Adresse für FTP/SSH: s005.cyon.net

THANK YOU!!!

Hi Dawn,

Please add the FTP username too.

Thanks

Hi Dawn,

I have checked the files through the FTP but it does not seem a problem with the theme or any plugin. It might be a problem due to the improper update, I would suggest you contact your Hosting Provider and restore the last working backup, also you can ask them to provide any server log that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Hi Dawn,

Glad to know that everything is working now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.