502 error caused by the grid

hey. I’m having a weird error. I’m wanting to put a ‘The Grid’ grid into a 1/4+3/4 column section and then put a widget element into the 1/4 area.

However, when I put the grid into the 1/4 area and try to load up the page, I get a 502 error. something not working properly. it’s weird.

I’ve turned off all plugins. yet for some reason it still happens. I can’t create the post with it in the widget area.

here’s the post. https://intothemythica.com/?p=20525&preview=true

you can put this ‘The Grid’ code into the ‘Auditorium’ widget and check it --> [the_grid name=“Auditorium Speakers”]

NOTE - the grid there is ESSENTIAL GRID which is having other problems that I sent Themepunch a support ticket about. I am wondering about replacing that essential grid with ‘The Grid’ with the aforementioned issue fixed.

thanks :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you have forgotten to include your login credentials. Make sure to use secure note option to provide your information.

In the meantime, check your PHP version and see whether you’re using PHP 5.6.x or later to avoid incompatibility issues.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.