500 Internal Server Errors

Hi there,

One of our sites has been having multiple “500 Internal Server” errors. It will break for 15-30 minutes, then start working again. We have no caching plugins enabled, and nothing in the error logs. SOmetimes just the homepage, somethings just the inner pages.

Our hosting company suggests it is a theme issue.

The site is: http://www.evergreen-alpineacademy.com/

Are you able to give suggestions on what may be wrong? No changes were made and we keep the site updated. Nothing was noticed after updating anything specific, it just began.

Hi there,

I have checked your site and the pages seem to be loading fine.

Did you do any update just before the error 500 happened? If not, it must be your hosting timing out at that time.

Since the site is now working fine, we can’t really trace exactly what is causing the issue. In case you get the issue again, please let us know so that we can check it.

Thank you.

Thanks Jade,

I will monitor this and follow it up with the Hosting company. I have a feeling they modified the .htaccess file recently and am wondering if there are errors there. I just wanted to check if there was anything I could do on this side.

You’re welcome.

Feel free to let us know in case the issue will come up again.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.