500 Internal Server Error - When Access Customizer/ Editor

My site works well on front-end.

However, when I try access the content editor for example (/x/#/content/4), it get’s 500 error…

I’ve read other posts, increased the memory limits, checked for conflicts etc…nothing seems to fix it…the site works fine on another one of my hosting accounts after I checked…something to do with hosting but they say you guys will know…

Can you guys please login and take a look? Private details below.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, I don’t see the 500 Internal Server Error anywhere (customizer/cornerstone/theme options). But I do get a different set of errors though (see secure note).

First, please clear your caching plugin (again) and any internal caching feature the site might have. Then deactivate it while we tackle this issue.

On my screenshot, that first error is coming from a 3rd party script (particle.js), please address that or ask support for the script author.

Those Mixed Content and CORS policy error, is because your live site is trying to request a resource from your dev site.

Make sure you have define('FORCE_SSL_ADMIN', true); in your wp-config.php since you have the Force HTTPS plugin.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.