I can’t launch Cornerstone. When I try to either launch Cornerstone or edit using Cornerstone, I receive a 500 Internal Server Error. I updated my license. I am not sure what the problem could be. Thank you.
Hi there @katefair81,
A 500 internal server error can be one of many things. First it’s worth trying the following:
- Deactivate all plugins. Test if Cornerstone works. If it does, reactivate plugins one by one until Cornerstone ceases working again. That will tell you which plugin is causing the conflict.
- If you have any server side caching, such as BlueHosts Varnish caching or WPEngines server side caching, temporarily disable this while testing to see if that’s the issue.
- If Cloudflare is being used, try disabling it temporarily, Cloudflares auto minification functionality can cause issues where it tries to re-minify already minified scripts.
If none of the above has worked, please ask your host for the server error log and let us know about any errors contained within.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.