500 Internal Server Error after migration

Hi,

I had to migrate one of my sites and all was successful (apart from I can’t see my images but that’s not an X theme problem) but when I try and edit with Cornerstone, I get a 500 server error.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled X theme and I have tried disabling all plugins. I run lots of X theme sites successfully on the same server.

Do you have any idea how I can fix this?

Many thanks,

Sara

HI there,

Please login through FTP and open the wp-config.php file then find the line define( 'WP_DEBUG', false ); and set it to true. Go back to your site and it should give you more information about the error. If it is caused by a plugin, you will have to disable the plugin.

You can also try to ontact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Hope this helps.

Any other ideas? I didn’t find anything with debug > true. The problem persists with cleared cache and browsers that have never been to the either the original site or the staging site.

Hey There,

Thanks for updating the thread. At the moment, the given credentials is no loner working for us. Please have the credentials updated so that we can log in to your site and investigate further.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.