500 errors

We pulled our site down to staging and disabled plugins to find which plugin was slowing our admin portion of the site down. When I was re-enabling plugins one-by-one, attempting to activate Cornerstone resulted in a 500 error. Attempting to update Cornerstone also gives the error. Themeco/X theme also appears to have an update. Viewing the X page results in a 500 error. Attempting to update the theme just returns an error of unable to update.

Please respond with any help. I need to have this site working, as it has my live site’s most recent updates on it. The live site is returning a 500 error on the admin side, so I can’t update that either.

Should note: SMASolutionsIT.com is the live site.

Hi There,

Thank for writing us your issue.
The 5000 internal error due to several reason, and one of the common reason is Corrupted .htaccess File and parmalink setting.

To help you on that can you please send us your login details in secure note so that we will look on to it.

Thanks