500 Error with forum

I read the support forum on this topic from 18 days ago and this issue is still happening. Using chrome Version 60.0.3112.78 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10, Surface Pro 3. Cleared cookies as suggested in the thread and it is still happening.

500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application’s log file and/or the web server’s log file to find out what went wrong.

Firefox works fine but is not my preferred browser.

Hi There,

Could you please to clear all the cookies related to the forum then logout your account?

After that try again.

Let us know how it goes!

That worked. I did the same thing yesterday but I don’t think I cleared cookies back from the beginning of time. It was set to a week and I didn’t realize it. Thanks.

Hi @toddbenton,

No worries. Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks :slight_smile: