404 page when trying to access header builder or cornerstone

Hi,

So i did a reset of my website and a fresh install of wordpress and Pro ( due to malware issues), and for some reason i cannot load Cornerstone ( header builder or edit any page ) because i am getting a 404. Its like Cornerstone doesn’t exist.

Please solve this issue as i am running out of time here.

I ll send credentials in next post.

Thanks,
George

I just found the bug.

When i chose “Post Name” in Permalinks, Cornerstone wasn’t working.

1 Like

Hi there,

Were you able to get the header and footer builder as well as the Pro page builder after setting the Permalinks setting to Post Name?

I tried checking your site but I am getting this message:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.