404 Message when trying to access and or edit pages

For some unknown reason, I receive “404 - Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found!” when attempting to follow links from my webpage and when I try to edit using Cornerstone. This occurred after the updates.

I am using: WordPress 4.8.3 running X – Child Theme theme. My version of X is 5.2.3.

Thanks

Hello There,

We’re sorry you are having this issue. Would you mind doing basic troubleshooting first? You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persist, we need to check the issue directly. Please do share your site URL and credentials on a secure note. Thank you.

Hi,

I deactivated and reactivated Cornerstone, now everything is up and running.

Thanks for your help!

Joe

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.