404 error when entering xthem pro editor

When I click the pro tab at the top of the dashboard and click any of the links it get a 404 error instead of access the editor. I have tried disabling all plugins, updating to the current version, and deleting and reinstalling xtheme pro.

My site works fine if you are just viewing it. I was able to create it using the pro editor but it just started going to this 404 error today. the site is theskyunlimited.com

Hi there,

Please go to Settings > Permalinks then select Post Name.

Hope this helps.

No Luck. Read that on a previous thread and it didn’t work for me.

Hi There,

Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

If that does not help, please provide us with the login credentials in a secure note to check your issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.