404-error 'pattern blue'

Hi,

I have a the following question:
I’ve removed a standard pattern from the media files. I’ve tested my website speed and it says that the pattern is slowing my website down. I’ve tried to fix it, but the pattern cannot be found. It’s about this:
bg-pattern-blue.gif
www.univogue.nl/wp-content/uploads/20…

Do you know how I can fix this issue?

Thanks!

Sarah

Hi there,

The reason for the message you get from the speed test tool is the fact that the pattern is nowhere to find. Try to find the place which you used the pattern and remove it from there. It can be inside the CSS code or somewhere inside the Editor.

Alternatively, you can add a 1 x 1 transparent png file with the exact same name and upload it via FTP to the exact same position in folders.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.