Hello,
I was just looking at the Revolution Slider demos and get a 404 error on all 3 of the demo links.
Bill
Hello,
I was just looking at the Revolution Slider demos and get a 404 error on all 3 of the demo links.
Bill
Hi @bigbillh,
Thanks for writing in.
Would you mind sharing us the link you clicked or where did you get the link.
You can cheeck the link below for slider demos
https://revolution.themepunch.com/free-slider-exchange/
Hope it helps.
Let us know hwo it goes.
Thanks.
This page has 3 demo links:
http://demo.theme.co/slider-revolution/
When you click any of the demo link you get this. only 1 or 2 or 3
http://demo.theme.co/integrity/1/
Bill
Hi Bill,
Thanks for reporting this.
I have already passed this on to the relevant person. This should get sorted soon.
Thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.