404 Error on anything other than homepage

I’m working in cornerstone and all of a sudden the pages other than homepage are not loading.

the site is meditateinla.org

I’ve removed all other plugins and am running PHP 8.0 but there is no successful loading of any page.

The hosting company cannot find anything wrong…

Here is the error code:
*Fatal error: Call to undefined method ReflectionParameter::hasType() in /home/medita15/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Util/IocContainer.php on line 40

Notice: is_embed was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.0.) in /home/medita15/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5664

Notice: is_search was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.0.) in /home/medita15/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5664*

Hey Sacred,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suspect that the issue has something to do with the PHP version. I suggest that you change your PHP version from 8.0 to 7.4.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Also I need to put in a redirect so hopefully that doesn’t mess with your entry into the backend

Hello Sacred,

When visiting the pages I am seeing this error:
`The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.`

This could mean that your permalink settings in Settings > Permalinks need to be updated. Try to switch to plain and test the pages again.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.