403 Forbidden after Update X-theme and cornerstone

Hello Staff,

sorry that I write again but after a lot of updates a few problems appeared.
I have updated the x-theme and also all plugins. After that I wanted to edit a site with cornerstone and I got this error:
Forbidden
You don’t have permission to access /x/ on this server.

I tried to change the chmod to 777 but this did not help.
Have you an idea? I hope you can help me.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Mario

Hey @Mario1986,

You have an x folder in your WordPress install.

I deleted it and you can access x now.

Hope that helps.

Yes this helped. Thak you so much. Let me say that you guys make a great Job.

Best regards.
Mario

You are most welcome and thanks for the good words. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.