4 sites all not editable

Since recent updates my 4 sites all with Pro are not editable. Please advise how I can go backwards and undo the update or ideally let me know when we can expect a fix. Oh before its asked caches have been emptied and Cloudflare off!!!
Please update this big problem so we can get on with using the site once again.

I just tried to update a home page only to find all the changes got overwritten with a great big load of Nada!

mikeholcroftart.com

thanks

It appears to be some sort of issue with VaultPress
I have isolated it down to this last plugin and will delete if you advise to.

That is the constant logging out and the conflict error in cornerstone.

Do you have a good article about how to set up a staging domain?

Thanks

Damian

Hi Damian,

Glad you have found the root cause of your issue.

For a staging site, see this guide: http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-create-staging-environment-for-a-wordpress-site/

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.