4/13/18 Cornerstone Fatal Error

I was having issues with Cornerstone displaying changes as I worked on a page. As I was investigating the problem, I noticed that Cornerstone was not activated. I tried to activate it and received this error:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Fatal error: Cannot declare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base, because the name is already in use in /home2/stuartrowens/nodusdesign.co/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php on line 6

I restored my site from a backup and found Cornerstone still disabled and me still receiving the error.

Hi there,

You are using Pro for nodusdesign.co so you will not need to install and activate Cornerstone separately as it is already integrated with Pro as the Pro builder. Installing and activating Cornerstone separate while Pro is active will cause an error that you are getting.

Hope this explains it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.