3 times my adword suspended due to Malware infection

Dear great people ,

I am not sure if there is a bug with any of Pro theme plugins .

but for 2 times my website got infected by a malware . when ever I notice that i found out that there is new theme uploaded on wordpress which it is infected beside folder called forum .

whats the problem I dont know !

Hi,

It seems that your flexia theme is vulnerable to attacks.

You may delete it if you no longer needed that theme.

Please refer to the links below for additional security to your site.

https://codex.wordpress.org/Hardening_WordPress

Hope that helps.

This this been uploaded without my control .

everytime the website affected by malware i found out that this theme has been uploaded !

I know that no need for it and I delete but still it effect all website and it will keep redirecting the visitors to unknown websites .

I think there is a bug somewhere in the theme or the plugins that used that caused the uploading the affected theme again !

Hi There,

This issue should escalated through your hosting provider as they have full access to your log files. Basically an outdated WordPress core, Theme or a Plugin could cause such issue.

Also follow procedures as @paul.r mentioned.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.