3 Columns In A Row

Hey there,

how can I put 3 columns in a row? And how could I make them full width like from all the way left to all the way right?

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile: and sorry for so much questions…

Hello @Max.S,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please click on Section > Row > Select 3 column to change the layout. Here is the screencast that you can refer.

https://screencast.com/t/1LXVd018

Thanks.

Hello @Max.S,

I apologize. By mistake I pressed the reply button. Apologies for the same. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

haha no problem! But I’m in the footer builder and I can’t see this arrow on the left side :confused:

Hello @Max.S,

Thanks for clarification. In footer builder let the Bar Layout be Row under Bar > Flex Layout > Row. You can also play with horizontal spacing as per requirement. After that please add 3 containers (max width of 32%) and relevant elements. Here is a screencast that you can refer. https://screencast.com/t/eRKsYRnE

Thanks.

okay when I now add another container its adding it to the 3 row column so it’s 4 row - but I want the 4th row under the 3 rows, you know? how do I fix that? I need some time understanding the new way of positioning and so on :smiley:

Hi again,

To add a full width row under your three columns, you’ll need to add a new Bar (see screenshot)

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.