3 column product row with 5 products

Hey there,

i’ve got a row with 3 column and 5 products in a posts element:

Is it possible to change the layout that the second row adjust and don’t spread like this?

Thanks in advance
Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked the similar setup in my local environment and it worked perfectly fine. If it is not working at your end, we need to check it through the WordPress admin dashboard.
I would request you, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– Specific page where you have implemented this.

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hey Tristup,

secure note added. Thanks!

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

I didn’t find the page where you are having this problem. But I have created the same in a Test page and added the URL in the secure note. You can check and replicate the same wherever it is required.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks Tristup, your setup is a bit different than mine. I did add the page with the problem in the secure note - thank you!

Best regards
Pierre

Hi Pierre,

I have checked the page and the problem is due to the settings in the Posts > Layout element, as shown in the given screenshot. The Column Fill option should be Auto and the Horizontal option should be Start to get what you are expecting.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

1 Like

Works perfect! Thanks @tristup, great support :slight_smile:

Best regards
Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.