3 Column Arrangement Issue

Hey there, I’m trying to have a 3-column section o the page, but it rearranges in weird ways. I’d like to discover if it’s possible to find some way to have it better behaving. Please get back and I’ll send you the URL and credentials - it’s a protected content page - so you can check it out on Desktop and Mobile to see what happens. Thanks!

Hello @fabiofava,

Thanks for posting in! Please give further clarifications to your issue. It is best that you provide us with a video screencast or at least the screenshot of your 3-column section on your page. You may also provide WP credentials and point out which page we can check your element settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @fabiofava,

I have checked the specified section of the given page URL and found that the 2 columns layout has been selected for the Base Breakpoint. I would suggest you select the 3 Column layout for the respective breakpoints and check if that resolves your problem.

Thanks

Thanks @tristup I don’t know exactly how to do that. Could you be a bit more verbose on a step-by step so I can fix all those lines? I assume I’ll have to repeat the proccess for every line below it, right? Sorry for my low level with the theme, but it’s so extensive that not being a professional designer sometimes makes me a bit more confused. Thanks!

Hi @fabiofava,

I went ahead and set the 3 Column structure for each Row. I have also noticed that there 2 Rows where the 4th Column is added which will take full width in this case. If you are not proficient in this, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

@tristup my man! Thank you so much! I love to use and learn the Pro Theme, just can’t learn everything (since it’s so comprehensive and extensive the power of our beloved theme). I highly appreciate you’ve done them all, if you set only one and explained me I surely could do the same for the other lines. But thank you sooooo much anyway! Ticket solved! Cheers!

Hey @fabiofava,

We’re glad that my colleague was able to help you solve your issue! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.