2nd column invisible on small screens

Hi guys,

Please take a look at my frontpage. The first section includes a gap only. The second section holds a two-column row - a Revolution Slider in the first column and a text element in the second column. Can you please explain why the second column does not display on smaller screen sizes as I would expect to see it below column one content?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Please check the Hide During Breakpoints option of the column that gets hidden.

Hi there. Nothing is hidden during breakpoints. However, there is a height of 70% of viewport defined. Would that be a hint? When I look at a small screen size, I actually see the element in that right handed column slide down below the viewport. How could I solve this? Thanks

Hello There,

I have inspected the page and yes you are correct. Because you have set the height of 67vh, this limits the height in smaller screens which leave the second column hidden outside of the set column height. To be able to resolve this issue, please edit your page back in Cornerstone and insert the following custom css in the settings tab, Settings > Custom CSS

@media(max-width: 979px){
   .home #x-section-1 {
      height: auto !important;
   }
}

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Worked just fine. Thanks :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it!

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.