2023 how to center an image

Hi :roll_eyes: My name is Brenda and I can not figure out how to center an image please help.

But first let me rant… remember when you could select “Classic Image”???.. I loved those days… I could center an image like a pro back then… (AlginCenter) Now a days i question how i can call my self a professional web design when i can’t even center and Dang Image!! (thank you i feel better, thank you for the therapy session)

How do you center an image?
here is my stupid left aligned image :point_down: :point_down:
https://pearwoodskate.com/skate-schedule/

Hello Brenda,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to align the image center I would suggest you go to the image container column element —>Flexbox—>Horizontal—>Center. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

About-The-Tests-Page-Cornerstone (20)

Hope it helps
Thanks

I don’t see any flexbox > Horizontal > Center in the image container column element.

Hey @Eyeappealdesign,

The flexbox option should be there on your image container. If that’s not the case, we need to investigate the issue properly. That being said, would you mind sharing your admin credentials, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Page URL in question

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.