2 small bugs

It’s not life or death, but wanted to let you know…

I created a custom font template in the Pro Templates section, and then used it in the Text element inside the page builder. It works just fine as far as the font itself, but the sizing of the font doesn’t seem to be editable. I select font size and try to change it, but it just stays one size.

I am also using one page navigation on this page which seems to cause a bit of an issue loading the template builder every time I open the page to edit it. It tells me there is an issue on the front side of my site, and then when I ‘try again’ it works fine. I only have this issue with the one page navigation.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I’d like to confirm this issue too, would you mind providing the following information?

  1. The exact page URL that has this issue
  2. Where and what element

As for one-page navigation, please provide your admin login credentials in a secure note. I’ll check it first :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.