2 questions

Question 1:
I want to start with one of the templates that you said are “easily downloaded with a click of the mouse”…but where are the templates to download?

Question 2:
Where is the “cornerstone block builder” in pro?

Hi Robert,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I know which templates you’re referring? If its X demo, then please check this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-demo-content/56. If it’s related to Pro design cloud, then please check this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/template-manager/20364#design-cloud

As for global block, please check this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/global-blocks/24723

You may also check our Knowledge Base section for other features reference. https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/knowledge-base-overview/287

Cheers!

Rad,
I will check those links to see if they answer my questions.
I have been trying to figure out how to use the Pro version of X for two days now, and I have gotten zero accomplished. Nothing seems logical.
I have used many other templates and have been able to add blocks, content, elements, etc. with ease, but for some reason, I cannot find anything of help in figuring out where things are in this template.
I don’t need the content from a downloadable template, just the structure of one of your templates so that I can figure out where the controls are for each element of the page.
I am sure that it is all my fault, but somehow or somewhere there needs to be some kind of documentation that would tell me where all of the “magic” is located or accessed within this template, as so far - after two days of experimenting - I have not even been able to create a simple page to test it.
Thanks

Hello Robert,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Tool that you are looking for I think it template manager. My colleague has shared the link to get started with template manager, please take a look. I am also sharing few more resource that you can take a look to get started.

Thanks.

Hello Prasant,
I am working with the X Pro version.
Once again, another day has gone by and I have not been able to download the template.
Your example shows that I should have a “DEMO CONTENT” box within my Template Manage…I Do Not have such a box available, so I have not been able to download the complete template to adjust. I am working blind here.
I want to download the complete (expanded) “Integrity 01” template, but that has been absolutely impossible to do and I have wasted over three days trying now.
I have tried using the available templates that say to “drag them here”…but it downloads them onto my computer then I have to go find them to try to drag them back to the X Pro program…and it is not always successful.
I am running into walls right and left attempting to create a simple front page.
Please Help!!

Hi Robert,

Please note that the Demo Content that can be found here https://theme.co/x/demos/ is only available with X. Pro has the Design Cloud feature where you can select from designs and import it on your site.

Please check this link for the difference between X and Pro:

Thanks

Paul,

So what you are telling me is that since I purchased the “upgrade” to PRO, I no longer have the ability to import a complete template as a starting point. So this program just knee-capped me from the start.

All I am able to do is use the pieces of a template - Stacks - (which have far fewer choices, abilities, options than the completed templates that I just now found out are ONLY available if you use the “standard” version of your program), or use the Design Cloud Feature…which is so very lacking in choices, with only about 20 total options for all of the elements together.

The Stacks are the ones that make you download the template piece to your computer, then reload it into the program. Why can you not just drag it into the space that say “drag it here”?

BOTTOM LINE: I need to import the complete Integrity One or Three Template so that I can have a starting point of setting up the site. The PRO Version has made it virtually impossible for me to even create the landing page so far.

• Do you have documentation on how it works?
  • Do you have videos on how to make it work? (and not old out-dated standard version X video that does not relate to the PRO version).

I have looked around but I cannot find any place to rate this PRO product.
I would like to give it a one/half star rating, but I cannot find anyplace to do that.
Potential buyers need to be fore-warned.

Hi Robert,

Pro theme has no demo import since the very start it is created and those demos are meant for X theme only. Plus, it mostly contains older structure. You may check our knowledge base about Pro and you can build your header, content, and footer. The lack of demo import on Pro shouldn’t limit or restrict the Pro capability and its features.

But what I’m usually doing is installing and activating X theme that I downloaded from Themeforest and import the demo, then once demo are imported, I activate the Pro theme. Works the same, but again, may have some glitches since it’s for X theme.

Thanks!

This theme is the worst theme that I have EVER tried to work with. Your demo shows it to be easy and quick, so I bought it. It sux, I am sorry and I am trying to me “nice”, but I have never in my life been so frustrated by something that is supposed to be “cutting edge” but is in reality completely unusable!!!

I have tried for four days to get a simple four column element with four separate photos in it. That’s all, just four photos with text in a line across one element box of the page…just to practice…STILL CANNOT GET IT DONE!!!

How in the world am I supposed to create a website if I cannot even get a friggen element to work???

The time and frustration is not worth it!!!

How do I get my money back?

Hello Robert,

I am sorry if you are frustrated.

Actually having for columns each with an image and some text can easily be done in less than two minutes. All you have to do is to do the following:

1.) Go to Pages > Add New and create your new page.
2.) Insert your page title and make sure to check the page slug.
3.) Publish the page first and then find the “Edit in Pro”.
4.) Once the Pro Editor is loaded, insert a section, row and make sure it is 4 columns.
5.) In each columns, insert the image element and a text element for your description of the image.
6.) Once you have all the elements in the columns hit the save button and preview the page.

If this is your first time using Pro theme, then you must review this knowledge base article to be familiar with our Pro editor builders.

Other useful KB articles can be found here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/knowledge-base-overview/287

One thing to keep in mind though is that Pro theme is intended for intermediate and advanced users like designers and developers. This is also why a demo is not available. Demos can easily be imported only if you are using X theme which is usually for beginners and intermediate users.

Anyways, I have forwarded this thread to the person in charge with refunds. He will be in contact with you shortly.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.