2 Pullquotes shifted, one to the left the other to the right

Hi there,

I wrote in a few weeks ago asking how to get a pullquote to slightly jut out to the right of the main content body. I was told to add this to the CSS which worked perfectly:

@media (min-width:780px) {
.x-pullquote {
position: relative;
right: -40px;
}
}

On my new page http://www.eurasianwhispers.com/worst-mass-murderer/ you can see that I have two pullquotes, both at the moment aligned to the right and jutting slightly out to the right, due to the fact that I have entered the above CSS.

I would like however for the second pullquote to be aligned to the left and for it to jut out to the left in exactly the same way as the first one does to the right.

Do you know how I can achieve this?

Thank you!
EW

Hi EW,

You can add a different class to each quote element. so for example, if you add the class : my-quote-1

You will use the CSS

@media (min-width:780px) {
.x-pullquote.my-quote-1 {
position: relative;
right: -40px;
}
}

Like that you will be able to customize them individually.

Hope it helps

Thank you, Joao, that worked perfectly!

EW

Glad to hear it,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.