2 menus are displayed

I have two headers, one for the navigation of a page and another for the pages that are not in the first course.

In the case of pages that are out of the navigation of a page, I do not know why the two menus are displayed at the same time, the main one and the dropdown that represents when the main one can not be displayed …

any ideas?

Hi There,

On The Header Builder, each element is not responsive without your help.

Each Element, Row or Bar you will find a customize tab.

On this customized tab, you will find options to hide the element based on screen width.

So for example, you will choose to hide the inline navigation for tablet and mobile while you will choose to hide your mobile menu for desktop and laptop.

Hope it helps!

Thank you very much. I was working with X theme and I’m adapting to the PRO theme

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.