Hi,
I seem to have 2 full licenses against one domain and its staging site. Is it possible to get the staging license released so it can be used for a full domain?
Mike
Hi,
I seem to have 2 full licenses against one domain and its staging site. Is it possible to get the staging license released so it can be used for a full domain?
Mike
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
Each license can be used to validate one live site and one staging site. You might need to revoke and re assign the license again. Please do the following:
1] Please go to X Addons > Overview and revoke the validation (https://s3.amazonaws.com/community-themeco/app/uploads/2016/04/17110514/Capture53.jpg).
2] Please login to your account and revoke the license.
3] After you have revoke the license, you need to re assign the license again to your site using this url: https://www.example.com/. You have to make sure that url you just assign is the same as the one you have in your settings, Settings > General > Site Address
4] Go back to X Addons > Overview again, and insert your license code.
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.
Hi,
I have tried that but the staging license wont release, it just gets reapplied again.

Hello There,
Since you have upgraded to PRO, you will now be using the Themeco converted license and not the one from ThemeForest. You will have click on the edit icon and insert the new domain url for your staging site. This should enables you to use 5df2.........9632 license for your live and staging url. Please do not use anymore the old license which is fa99a......2189
Hope this explains it briefly.
Sorry I missed the fact the license had been converted to a new one.
So every site I have which I convert to Pro will have a duel entry for the license like this?
Mike
Hey There,
Whenever you convert the license the license will change and you will need to change the license.
Great thanks, I’ll do that.
Mike
Let us know if you need further help.
Thank you