2 Font Questions

Hi :slight_smile: i’m using X theme pro and I need to change the font on the whole site, I need to change the body font, to Montserrat. How do i do this and once it is changed with the fonts updated site wide

Hello @Eyeappealdesign,

Thanks for writing in! If you have enabled the Font Manager, you should be able to change the font to “Montserrat” to be applied to the whole site. You can go to Cornerstone > Theme Options > Font Manager.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thank you so much for the fast reply, I did this, and however it did not change the fonts on the website, is there something else that needs to be checked

Hi @Eyeappealdesign,

Can you please share the URL of your website and any specific URL where you are facing this problem? It will help us to recognize the problem. I would also suggest you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

https://quantumedgecoaching.com/

Hello @Eyeappealdesign,

I checked your site it seems that you have set the font from the using the element settings. Please note you need to set the font from the element font settings as well since element font settings is going to override the theme options font settings.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Awesome :slight_smile: that leads me to my next question how do I set the font from the element font settings?

disregard… I figured it out !! he he :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

Hello @Eyeappealdesign,

Glad that you were able to learn about font settings from the element settings.

Thanks