2 Different site showing different cornerstone features

Hi Folks

I am developing 2 new sites in X and am seeing very different things when I go to edit a page. On one site I can see the Layout, Elements, Inspector and Settings icon at the top for each page. On the other it is an older version and I cannot see the Settings options.
Both sites are running exactly the same stack Integrity and have similar add ons activated. I have tried a stack of things and even reinstalled the theme on the site with issues. Everything is up to date to latest version of X and WP and plugins. Except on the site with the issue LayerSlider did not update.

Maybe I am missing something very simple that I have done etc who knows. But I have gone through and compared all the settings between the 2 sites and cannot see a reason why they are so different. The site with the issue really does look like an other version of X.

I cannot see how to add images to this ticket so here are links to dropbox files.

Regard Claire

Hello Claire,

Thanks for writing in! The Settings tab in Cornerstone were relocated in the latest version release (Cornerstone 2.1.0). You can now find it in the lower left side of the panel. Click the gear icon.

Hope this helps.

Hi thanks so much and yes it very much helps. But it means the other test site is not showing settings etc the way it appears on the other one. Meaning settings still appear at the top even though everything is up to date.

Should I reinstall the theme?

Regards Claire

Hi there,

Actually, it might be the problem of the bad installation of the Cornerstone. Kindly go to the plugins menu and make sure that the Cornerstone there is in version 1.2.3, if not please update it. If there is no update message below the Cornerstone, deactivate and delete that plugin. Then go to X > Overview, wait for few seconds and then go back to plugins menu and you should see the latest version of the Cornerstone installed there.

Thank you.