2 column section not working

Hello-

This 2-column section on this clients’ contact page is buggy.
I used purely the ‘element/stripped down’ view to see if there was a hidden column, or css code but nothing.
Should be a 50/50 column- except the form shoves left (with text above) instead of filling the section like the google map and text to the left of it does.

https://royalarms.com/contact-us/

Hello @drewmooredesign,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Upon inspecting the source code in Google Chrome dev tools I see that the section wrapping contact form is having some issues. I see that the section code is itself wrapped in <strong></strong> tag. To explain the point I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look. https://cloudup.com/cu8NTigIxdT

If I remove the <strong></strong> tag, CSS that’s applied to the section is taking over thereby automatically fixing the layout issue.

Can you please take a look if there is any a HTML tag, that’s not properly closed? If yo face the problem, please share website login details (username/password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for the great reply & video showing the element! Dont know how/why that would be wrapping that column! Where would I remove that? Not seeing it in the pro editor. I’ve placed access to the site above in a secure note- you have my permission to remove it! I understand developer tools, but please share how/where you can remove this tag from within Pro or WP Admin!

Best,

Drew

Hey Drew,

Thank you for providing the credentials. I checked your content and you had unclosed <strong> tag in your content (see screenshot)

I went ahead and closed the tag. The issue is now fixed,

Cheers!

Thank you, Nabeel!

I see what you mean. The tag was just in that title text- I’m embarassed! That was so basic!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.