1px unwanted line under section

Hi,

There is a 1 pix line under the section as in the screenshot below. I have tried margin:0 and border:none but still there. I see the section is declared as a table so i have tried border-collapse:collapse; but that shifts stuff around allot although fixing it.

What can be done to get rid of it ? You still have all my login/website details
This is the draft page being edited

Charles

Hi There,

Could you please resend us with your admin account and password?

I couldn’t find them on the previous tickets.

Thank you.

i have added on message above

Hello @charlesh77,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to remove spacing:

.el32.x-section .el33.x-container.marginless-columns {margin-top: -1px;}

Thanks.

Thanks, i see this was actually a scaling issue with placing an image, i used background sizing to cover now instead.

I do have a question about the new theme - the sections does not have custom class fields ? I don’t want to go back to classic section because i have already started building using the new

for example I want to put a fixed height on a row, now i have to target by id which is not ideal because it can change

Hi there,

The class options for the v2 section are in the customize option.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.