Hi there,
On certain browsers a 1px margin is appearing in between sections. Could you please help me to fix this issue. Screenshots attached
Thank you

Hi there,
On certain browsers a 1px margin is appearing in between sections. Could you please help me to fix this issue. Screenshots attached
Thank you

All browsers, only on a PC
Hey @Stigan,
Take a look at this screenshot. I can’t regenerate the issue at my end. Are you on MAC OS?
Can you please check your website on other machine?
Regards
Hi there, yes I am on MAC. The issues are happening on a PC though
Hi There,
Please add this on your custom CSS
.x-section-separator-top {
margin-top: 1px;
}
This seems to be a bug, I’ll report this to our Dev Team for now.
Thanks,
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.