123contactform Disappear

Hi,

I was working on

https://extremeaccelerator-3a6c15.easywp.com/home/

I added a Content Block above the map in the bottom of the page and pasted 123ContactForm js Embed Code to the block.

<!-- www.123contactform.com script begins here -->
<script type="text/javascript" defer 
src="//www.123contactform.com/embed/3156801.js" data-role="form" data-default-width="650px"></script>
<!-- www.123contactform.com script ends here -->

The form display and works fine in the Pro editor and on the actual site as long as I keep logining in as the admin of the site. But as soon as I log out and try to use the site as a visitor, the form disappears.

123Contactform’s support staff was not able to even find the code on the site if not login as the admin.

I had installed 123contactform plugin to my WP hosting, had tried both activating and deactivating the plugin, tried using 123contact form wordpress shortcode directly.

[123-contact-form i3156801]

Nothing works.

Is there any compatibility issue?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Is there a HTML version of it instead of Javascript? You can try adding it using Raw Content element.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.