1 of my licenses from Envato/Theme Forest won't show up in Apex/ThemeCo -- help!

1 of my licenses from Envato/Theme Forest won’t show up in Apex/ThemeCo – help!

I’m getting this error when I try to add the purchase code:

Purchase code could not be added to user account: License already exists for this Envato Purchase Code.

Hey There,

That purchase code is assigned to following username: hostelmonk - do you know the owner of that account?

Hey! Yes that is me. I own [email protected], [email protected], and hostelmonk.com. However, when I try to login to apex with all of those it says that there isn’t a username with that name and my credentials don’t match.

Please help!

Hi, there,

You can login using username hostelmonk and your password. If you don’t remember your password, use the “Lost your password?” link on login page and the email related to the username hostelmonk: [email protected].

Thanks!