Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

hipneck
    Participant

Thanks. That fixes the alignment and size of the billing details and order notes, but not the checkout/creditcard area. :/

I am going to deactivate One Page Checkout and focus on getting the site live. Maybe someday we will figure this out! Thanks a ton for your time!

Christopher

Hi there,

I would like to check your site again but provided credentials don’t work anymore, please check.

Also it would be helpful if you provide us with screen shot of how billing details and order notes should look.

Thanks.

hipneck
    Participant

I provided a video of how it should look vs how it does look (in a private reply towards the top of this thread)… unfortunately bc I am under such great pressure to get this site live I got a refund for One Page Checkout and am just going with the traditional shopping cart experience (customized, of course). In the future when I am a bit more relaxed I will revisit this topic! Thank you so very much for all your efforts. <3 🙂

Zeshan

You’re most welcome, @hipneck. 🙂 Please feel free to open this thread again anytime.