Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

hjzhao
    Participant

Hi there, I noticed that my site, helenjennifer.com/work – the part under “multimedia web stories” – many of the elements are grouped into and separated by “columns.” I dont know how these got there, but they are sort of messing with the spacing between some of the elements. How do I get rid of these without deleting the elements within them?

Rupok

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your post. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

hjzhao
    Participant

I took a screen shot showing the column that I’m talking about. It’s the cornerstone lay out thing. If you look at my site at helenjennifer.com/work you’ll see the “multimedia web stories” section which is pretty long. And yet you have these invisible Cornerstone columns separating some of the content from other content. I wouldnt mind them, except they mess with the spacing between some of my work samples.

There are multiple columns. I dont know how they appeared and want to get rid of them. thanks!

hjzhao
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Rahul

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in!

Your screenshot was not uploaded due to exceeded file size. Your attachment should be within 512KB. You can also use this tool to add your screenshot – http://prnt.sc

Cheers!

hjzhao
    Participant

hjzhao
    Participant

Rue Nel

Hello There,

I managed to login to your site and I found the issue. You have inserted a div and forgot to closed it.

I went ahead and fixed the problem. I also added a custom css in the settings tab, Settings > Custom CSS

.x-text {
        clear: both;
    }

This is necessary because your images were aligned to the left and you need to clear the next line before you can float the next image to the left.

Please check your site now.