Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

• Author

stuartleighbray
    Participant

I’ve just updated my site which I believe consists of elements that are supposed to work together. However, the last update was to the Revolution Slider and now it doesn’t show up. I’ve tried deactivating all other third party plugins and that has proved unsuccessful. Can you please urgently take a look.
    The slider in on the front page at the top here:-
    http://www.technocopysolutions.com

Best regards
    Stuart

stuartleighbray
    Participant

I’ve tried the same Slider on a new test page and it works fine. Also the animated counters have stopped working at the bottom of each page. On other pages the skills bars don’t show but when I added one to the new test page, that works. I hope that additional information helps.

Best regards
    Stuart

stuartleighbray
    Participant

Hi again,

I keep trying to solve this myself until I get your help. I’ve narrowed it down to a jQuery conflict. In desperation to test the theory, I added a plugin called “JQuery Update” by Ramoonus and that made the sliders appear. It didn’t make the counters or the skill bar start working again. Obviously the plugin isn’t the real solution so hopefully you provide code which will correct all the issues.

Site page=
    http://www.technocopysolutions.com

Best regards
    Stuart

Joao

Hi There,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Also clean your browser cache.
    Let us know how it goes

stuartleighbray
    Participant

I have deactivated just about everything and still the counters at the bottom of the page don’t work and neither would revolution slide show if it wasn’t for the plugin I installed. Could you take a look. Do you want me to turn the jQuery plugin back off again so you can see the slider disappear?

Regards
    Stuart

Joao

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
    – WordPress Admin username / password
    – FTP credentials

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

stuartleighbray
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Rad

Hi there,

The jQuery should be loaded before other scripts, else, those scripts will not work. It just happens that jQuery Updater loaded its jQuery ahead of two line from RevSlider scripts, but already late for cornerstone scripts. Please disable the plugin and let me check it again. Unfortunately, your login credentials are incorrect, please provide the latest one.

Thanks!

stuartleighbray
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Christopher

Hi there,

Upon checking your site, I found out the issue is coming from Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer plugin, as I disabled it, the slider started to work fine, please see the attachment.

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

stuartleighbray
    Participant

Whilst I appreciate that Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer isn’t officially supported, it has worked correctly throughout all other updates of your theme and it is widely used. Is there no code snippet that you could provide which might overcome the conflict? I’m guessing that I won’t be the only person facing this issue.

Best regards
    Stuart

Rad

Hi there,

There is no available fix or snippet as of now. I’m not sure if there will be.

Thanks!