Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.
  • Author

Tom B
    Participant

Hi,

I followed the video tutorial for adding video using the Optional Background Video option and Rev Slider. I get a black screen for Firefox and Chrome but it works using IE 11. I am using the Rev Slider Video Layer for the video below masthead and the video I can’t figure out is above masthead with Caption Text1 as a layer.

– My video is hosted locally mp4 format.
    – I have transparent for background color in Rev Slider under Appearance.
    – I am using the Integrity 7 Demo.

http://www.beesofdoylestown.com/

Thanks!

Tom

Rad

Hi Tom,

Thank you for dropping by!

I just checked and your video was working (video of bees) on both chrome and firefox. Though it just loading a little slow, which shows black screen on first few seconds.

Could you send a video recording of this issue?

Thank you.

Tom B
    Participant

Here is a video showing first Firefox, then Chrome, then IE 11.

Top video is using the Optional Background Video using a Rev Slider transparent layer.
    Bottom video is using the Rev Slider Video Layer.

Thanks,

Tom

Rad

Hi Tom,

Can’t reproduce the issue and all were okay. I tried it at Win8 Chrome 34 and 35, FF 29.

Could you try it on other PC?

Tom B
    Participant

I worked on it a bit more and spent too much time on it. It did work on another computer just too slow and choppy. I gave up and will just use images instead of video. Thanks for your help though.

Tom

Aman

Let us know if you need any other help Tom.

Thanks

Dean P
    Participant

Tom, were you using a touch enabled windows device?

Rad

Hi Tom,

Dean find out that these mostly happens on touch devices according to his findings. I would like to hear from you too so we could narrow this investigation. We will conduct some tests, but it’s much better if we could get more information as much as possible. So please provide information as much as you can 🙂

@dean, again thanks for helping 🙂